Thank you for accepting to review this article, we value your time so much. A final decision on this manuscript will be taken by the Editor.
- Please summarize the main findings of the study.
- Please highlight the limitations and strengths.
- Please comment on the methods, results and data interpretation. If there are any objective errors, or if the conclusions are not supported, you should detail your concerns.
- Is the English language of sufficient quality?- Yes/No
Is the quality of the figures and tables satisfactory? Yes/No
Does the reference list cover the relevant literature adequately and in an unbiased manner?
Are the statistical methods valid and correctly applied? (e.g. sample size, choice of test) Yes/No
Are the methods sufficiently documented to allow replication studies? Yes/No
Are the data underlying the study available in either the article, supplement, or deposited in a repository? (Sequence/expression data, protein/molecule characterizations, annotations, and taxonomy data are required to be deposited in public repositories prior to publication) Yes/No
Does the study adhere to ethical standards including ethics committee approval and consent procedure? Yes/No/ Not Applicable
Have standard biosecurity and institutional safety procedures been adhered to? Yes/No/ Not Applicable
- Please provide your detailed review report to the editor and authors (including any comments on the Q4 Check List):
- QUALITY ASSESSMENT: Please provide the detailed quality assessment of this article according to the following:
- Significance to the field
- Interest to a general audience
- Quality of the writing
- Overall quality of the study
Recommendation for the Editor: Please select the following and you can also provide additional thought to the editor only
- The manuscript can be accepted in its current form
- The manuscript is not recommended for publication
- The manuscript needs major revision
- The manuscript needs minor revision
Enter your email to receive all forthcoming issues from AROC Journals
Call for Graphical Abstract Contest
Design a graphical abstract and stand a chance to win $500
Submit Your Article
Journals by Categories
– No Recent Event –